Our client, a growing renowned regional bank, is looking for a VP- Credit Administration and Control to lead a team and provide a high level support and advice to the relationship managers on all documentation and credit administration related matters.
- Responsible for the preparing and reviewing of all loan & security documents and ensure their compliance with bank credit policy and regulatory requirements
- Follow up on all conditions precedent and subsequent on or after loan disbursements including but not limited to financial covenants
- Control limit implementation & their utilization
- Ensure all trade excesses with appropriate approval
- Provide enquiry feedback for internal and external customers
- Require to assist Dept. Head on workflow improvements
- Supervise and coach the team members
- Prepare or check internal, external and management reports
- Carry out any other duties or take up any ad hoc projects when necessary
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant work experience in credit administration for Corporate & Commercial Banking customers, in which at least 5 years in Managerial level
- Sound knowledge in credit documentation for handling Syndicated Loan (in the capacity as Facility or Security Agency), Construction Loan, Equipment Financing, Commercial Loan, Structured Trade and Commodity Finance, Treasury related products, etc.
- Familiar with PRC mortgage financing and cross border transactions is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and meticulous
- Excellent PC skills especially in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.