Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide operational support to Treasury & Markets products including FX, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- Collaborate with Operation teams of both Singapore and HK to improve end-to-end processes and drive excellence on customer services.
- Manage treasury payment process to corporate customers
- Work closely with Front Office and contribute to the successful launch of new products and business initiatives.
- Work closely with Technology teams on automation of new processes, as well as bank-wide system enhancement projects to drive operational efficiency.
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banks or financial institutions.
- Good knowledge of treasury products and payment process
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Associate
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.