- Job Purpose: Supervise both onshore and offshore team on processing government related requests which includes but not limited to account and document search, account maintenance, handle direct enquiries from government units and liaise with respective legal or compliance teams on the findings or replies.
Our Ideal Candidate
- To provide operational support to different stakeholders
- To ensure the team clear deliver the outcome within agreed SLA and in high quality
- To monitor both onshore and offshore team performance through MI reports
- To handle internal and external customer inquiries/ complaints confidently and reliably
- To support cross team functions and upskill
- To assist in preparing and consolidating the monthly report to Management
- To ensure the team following internal DOI "Departmental Operation Instruction" and Procedure manual from Product Team to handle day-to-day application procedure
- To check the control effectiveness through regular review and identify process gap through quality check and regular monitor.
- To recommend improvements in the processes to ensure constant improvement in effectiveness & productivity
- Escalate any risk findings to the LM for taking necessary investigation / remediation on timely basis
- Support LM to create a positive working environment to encourage commitment / contribution of team members. Through the provision of career development, training and on-going two-way communication / management support.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular. Report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
- To ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed
ROLE SPECIFIC TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Degree holder or equivalent
About Standard Chartered
- Experience in Operation process with good knowledge in end to end process reengineering
- Experience in Banking, Risk, Control, Analytics function is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and good judgement and ability to work under pressure
- A team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder management aby establishing good working relationships with people at all levels and to work well in a team
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers