Account Investigations Officer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Evaluation, customization, testing and implementation of system enhancements while strengthening risk control, improving service quality, reducing operational cost and enhancing productivity
- Acting as coordinator for Business Continuity Plan and to ensure sufficient back - up procedures and resources to CDD checking procedures, ensuring no violation of related regulatory requirements and report and suspicious activities to UORM, line manager and designated L&C personnel, whenever necessary
- Follow and comply with AML CDD policies and procedures where applicable to BAU activities
- Adhering to all policies and guidelines as laid down in Group Operational Risk - Policy and Procedures Manual. Special attention to be paid to Key Risk Indicators and Key Control Self Assessment reporting
- To assist UORM in developing and updating of procedures, controls and monitoring plans for Operational Risk Management
- Execute the group & local policies & procedures, and ensure the compliance of operational & regulatory requirements by all level of staff
- University degree or tertiary education
- Solid working experience in banking operations, preferably in retail banking back office support functions
- Sound knowledge of banking products, banking regulations and compliance requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good command in Microsoft Office
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.