This role will be responsible for the firm's institutional clients satisfaction, through identifying ways to exceed client expectations in their day to day servicing. The person will co-ordinate the account administration for clients including but not limited to record keeping, responding to client inquiries, coordinating with internal partners across various locations and different time zones to resolve client queries. This will involve ensuring timely and accurate client invoicing and overseeing transaction processing.
Your Job Duties:
- You will support and assist Relationship Managers in improving client profitability, developing additional business, preparing relationship plans, conducting service reviews, making client presentations, and coordinating amongst our servicing teams
- Coordinates the account administration for institutional custody clients
- Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, oversees transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up-to-date
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client activities and ensures execution and follow-up
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors as appropriate
- Facilitates new client onboarding by performing system demos and training in conjunction with Relationship Managers
- Documents services provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity
- Develops clear understanding of clients' need behind service requests and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate service changes or transactions
- Involvement in client service initiatives and assists relationship managers with specific projects as needed
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures
- Monitors custody operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to facilitate client services
- Ensures accurate new account set up for Asset Owners
- Involvement in WEBEX or face to face Demos on Passport and other relevant systems for new and existing clients.
- Knowledge of custody, asset servicing and/or funds, valuation accounting usually acquired through related experience, is needed to administer client accounts
- General business knowledge is required to oversee client transactions
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required to identify and resolve account issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with clients
- Strong communication both written and verbal. Proficient in English and Cantonese. Additional capability in Mandarin is advantageous.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in financial servicing/accounting/business fields.
- Specific experience in client services, account management or relationship management of custody and/or funds client base is advantageous.