An International Bank in Hong Kong is looking for an Analyst to be part of the Account Management Team!
Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
Within Private Wealth Management the Account Management Team has four distinct functions.
- AML Advisory
- Client Account opening
- Client Account Maintenance
This position lies within the Client Account Maintenance Team who are responsible for ensuring that client accounts are maintained and comply with the Firm’s global standards and local regulatory requirements stipulated by Legal, Compliance and Global Financial Crime Team.
- Handle Matrix access request from client and support the launch of PWM Mobile App. (Matrix is our online portal for clients to access portfolio information, transaction records, trade confirmations, monthly statements.)
- Participate in UAT testing and process enhancement.
- Handle the suitability review – Product Brochure including identify in-scope clients, perform email domain check, blast mail, signature verification and quarterly reconciliation.
- Handle Returned Mail process including data input, analysis and follow up with sales team to clear the returned mail.
- Other side tasks such as signature verification on various workflows.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of experience in Financial industry
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent education or experience. Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Banking is a plus.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in a leading investment bank in Hong Kong
- The opportunity to have exposure in Wealth Management Platform
- Opportunity to have internal mobility to different function within Wealth Management
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org