Accountant, Business & Consulting Service
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 03 Jul 18 2018-07-03
One of Asia's leading Investment Management companies is currently looking for an experienced Accountant to join their expanding client accounting team in Hong Kong.
One of Asia's leading investment management companies is currently looking for an experienced accountant to join their expanding client accounting team in Hong Kong.
- Organise a full set of accounts, prepare financial statements, and periodic reports for portfolio of clients from various industries
- Provide practical business advisory to clients on tax, trade, HR and related market entry
- Payroll processing and MPF administration for clients
- Responsible for filling of local tax return on time
- Communicate with various parties such as bankers, tax agencies, government authorities etc.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Fluency in English is a must, Chinese and Mandarin will be an advantage
- At least 3-4 years of relevant accounting experience with client facing experience
- Individuals with audit and tax experience will also be considered
- Detailed-minded, independent and self-motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office, MYOB, Quickbook accounting software
- Experience in major ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP is an advantage though not necessary
- HKICPA is highly advantageous