Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
- Review and approve expense claim, procurement and payment processes to ensure proper accounting and timely payment;
- Assist in bank account management, including application of new bank accounts, closure of idle bank accounts and update authorisers;
- Assist to implement the ERP system to automate and streamline accounting processes;
- Handle data maintenance request for the ERP system;
- Prepare any other ad hoc reports requested by management.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related principle with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent;
- 3 to 4 years of relevant hands-on finance experience gained from Big 4 companies, securities firm or sizable financial institution;
- Knowledge in Oracle Fusion is an advantage;
- Familiar with HK accounting standards;
- Detail-oriented, responsible and able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Proficient in MS Word, PPT and Excel.