Our client is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform in HK. They are expanding their team with the role of Accounting Manager.
- Responsible for managing and the reporting of financial information; including examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries;
- Review and prepare daily journals for financial products;
- Handling management accounts consolidation, budgeting and cash flow forecasting for business performance evaluations;
- Ensure completeness of all transactions, and generate management and financial reports to management as required;
- Assist with the monthly closing process, monthly financial reports, and Group reports;
- Dealing with management and auditors related to financial reporting issues; Work with auditors for audit reports;
- Preparation of tax returns and other tax compliance-related matters;
- Maintenance of financial & management accounting system.
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or Business related discipline;
- At least 3-6 years relevant experience in accounting;
- CPA qualification is a must for the managerial grade;
- Big 4 candidates are welcomed;
- Detailed-oriented, organized, analytical, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibilities;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Accounting Manager;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua.