JH Partners (Asia) Company Limited (License Number: 63937) specializes in targeted search of professionals across the spectrum of investment banking, capital markets, asset management, hedge funds, PE/VC, fintech, blockchain and internet sector. With experienced consultants and researchers based in Hong Kong and China, our specialist teams are serving clients across Asia. "A passion for service excellence builds trust and collaboration". We are dedicated to provide total solutions to talents and corporate, creating sustainable value together. JHP has been awarded as "Top 10 most socially engaged and influential staffing agency in China" by Linkedin for years.
Our Client is a well-known Fintech company with sizable AUM size. Due to the Strong business growth, they are looking for a qualified candidate to join them as an Accounting Manager.
- Review and prepare daily journals for financial products, especially crypto assets related broking, trading, mining, custodian and investment business.
- Supporting businesses daily, ensure completeness of all transactions, and generate management and financial reports to management as required.
- Assist with the monthly closing process, monthly financial reports, and Group reports following IFRS and variance analysis
- Prepare monthly financial results for a licensed corporation and the relevant subsidiaries and prepare monthly Financial Resources Rules return (FRR).
- Prepare the relevant team results for management reporting.
- Handle queries from senior management and auditors related to financial reporting issues and accounting treatment of financial products.
- Work with auditors for the year-end/interim audit reports preparation, and handle disclosure working.
- Liaise with a tax consultant and assist in the preparation of tax returns and other tax compliance-related matters
- Participate in tax projects to assure that tax reporting and compliance are accurate and correct.
- Participate in merger and acquisition due diligence and integration activities related to tax accounting and reporting processes and systems
- Implement new / change accounting standard, accounting rules, and new product.
- Identify and document key systems and controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable SFC/HKMA regulations.
- Daily Liquid Capital preparation.
- Assist in arranging the funding of the group and preparation of cash flow forecast
- Assist with the preparation of budgeting.
- Assist in system upgrade/change
- University Degree or above majoring in Finance, Account or related discipline;
- CPA with audit background is an advantage;
- 5 years or above relevant experience in investment banks, securities firms, fintech companies or other financial institution preferred;
- Solid technical accounting (incl. IFRS) and knowledgeable of regulatory requirements particularly SFO.;
- Good time management skill and capable to meet tight deadline
- Fluently written and spoken English and Chinese