Accounting Manager (Related to IT Department)
- Perform daily accounting works.
- Prepare management reports including budgeting and rolling forecast.
- Handle communication and reconciliation with suppliers for payment.
- Provide internal accounting support, resolve and response the accounting issues.
- Responsible for communication with Business Units and Subsidiaries on IT budget.
- Perform KPI monitoring.
- Perform contract filing.
- Carry out duties assigned by the supervisor.
- High Diploma or degree holder in Accounting and Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience, preferably in the banking or IT industry.
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Good Written skills in both Chinese and English. Familiar with Management Reporting will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical skills.
- Responsible, Proactive, mature & self-confident.
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Immediately available is highly preferred .