ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited is looking for an Accounting Manager / Assistant Accounting Manager to join us. 1) Top-tier Chinese asset management firm 2) With 5 years of experience or above in FI 3) Experience in accounting systems
- Perform finance and accounting functions including cash flow management, financial reporting and forecasting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, reimbursement, etc;
- Responsible for general ledger management, consolidation and month-end/year-end closing process;
- Prepare management reports including forecast and budgeting reports to head office;
- Handle FV adjustment of proprietary investment monthly under IFRS;
- Prepare monthly FRR reports according to SFC requirements;
- Coordinate meetings and prepare minutes of meetings;
- Perform regular reviews including payment approval, accounting ledger;
- Participate in accounting system enhancement projects;
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as requested by superior.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With 5-8 years of relevant experience and at least 5 years solid experience gained from financial institution;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager;
- Qualified accountant will be a plus;
- In-depth understanding of HKIFRS and accounting principles;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and independent;
- Mature team player with strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills;
- Detail oriented and be able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Hands-on experience in multi-functional system will be preferred;
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.