Apply your recent IFRS17 expertise in a Regional Capacity for a well regarded multinational Insurer. This role will be contractor position and will be orchestrating the alignment of IFRS17 Actuarial work across the Region.
This position will best suit an individual that:
- Is FIA/FSA/FIAA, or another internationally recognised Actuarial Qualification
- Has more than 10 years of experince within the Life Insurance Industry
- Has recent IFRS17 experience on major projects in Asia
- Is experienced at leading key projects, liaising with senior stakeholders
- Has past foundational knowledge that is tied to IFRS17, in EV and EC (for example, from time in the Australian market)
- Is either an experienced Actuarial Contractor or an Actuarial Consultant wishing to transition into a Contractor position
If you meet these criteria, this is the opportunity to be pivotal in a well regarded multinational's implementation of IFRS17 across Asia.