Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
Job Purpose: To provide office administration strategy and advice to support the Bank’s business development and to attain its Vision and Mission, ensuring that the day-to-day operations are organized efficiently. To facilitate colleagues to work conveniently and enhance internal inter-departmental communicability.
- Supervise clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training the team.
- Set policies and procedures for Office Admin operations [mailing, courier, door lock system, office usage, etc.] to improve day-to-day operations of the office.
- Develop and implement fixed assets system and control, office physical security control, and work-place health safety.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health and security standards.
- Monitor and procure supplies needed for office, reception, mailroom, and pantry.
- Initiate and coordinate goals, deadlines, and projects for Admin team.
- Manage maintenance and repair of fit-out work, machinery, equipment, and electrical/mechanical systems.
- Manage all office extension, modification work and related internal / external promotion renovation projects.
- Monitor the office space management and planning help with company growth.
- Negotiate and work out agreements with the landlord, contractors and vendors, etc.
- Work out budget for all administration work.
- Schedule and support in-house and external events and meetings.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in business or departmentally related fields.
- A minimum of three years of related leadership experience in management or supervisory positions.
- At least 2 years of related experience in Banking industry.
- Experience in related work, such as office management, maintenance of fixed assets system, door lock system and reporting.
- In-hour and external Events coordination experiences preferred.
- Good administrative writing and reporting skills.
- Good problem solving, critical thinking, coaching skills.
- Good Interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.