Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Executive Director of HR & Administration Department and assist the Executive Secretary & Administration Manager
- Provide general administrative support including draft emails/correspondence, and prepare reports
- Handle incoming phone calls and greet visitors with professional and polite manner
- Responsible for meeting room scheduling and facility usage. Maintain the reception area, conference rooms and pantry in good order and tidiness
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails, manage courier services
- Office facilities management, such as liaise with vendors on daily operations and contract renewal; and handle office equipment maintenance contracts
- Office procurement not limited to stationery, equipment, sundries, supplies, etc.
- Prepare and raise payment requisition, budget preparation
- Assist and organize company events and learning sessions
- Provide clerical support and coverage for the team
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above / University degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in office administration/reception/customer service with multinational corporation or financial institution is a must
- A friendly person with excellent customer service skills
- Attending to details, responsible, self-motivated able to handle multi tasks with strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and team player; enjoy working with people at all levels to promote company brand and core value
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- Skillful with MS applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)