One of the largest global corporate and investment bank in Hong Kong is looking for a remarkable Administrative Assistant. In Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. Focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing them firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
- Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
- Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage several different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time.
- Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information.
- May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
- Advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Effective comprehension, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter requires minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to obtain information in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to navigate in a constantly changing environment under tight deadlines with a high level