Advisor, Family Office Services Hong Kong
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Our Family Office Services works to strengthen ultra-high net worth families, ability to successfully preserve, manage risk, grow and transfer their legacy across generations and market cycles.
Based on the long-term strategic needs and total wealth, we deliver impartial and objective advice in the areas of family legacy, wealth planning and family office set up.
We will act as their advisor and project manager to design and implement their long term road map.
We currently seek an outstanding, experienced, VP to join and support this vision. The successful candidate will be expected to be able to:
- Client Coverage: Eventually represent Credit Suisse Family Office Services to clients throughout APAC esp Greater China and provide advice to UHNWI clients, serving as trusted advisor in the areas of Generational Succession, Wealth Planning and Wealth Preservation
- Managing Business partners: Work closely with relationship managers and other product specialists to help them understand the department services offering and build a strong pipeline
- Project Management: Effectively manage and run multi discipline and multi institutions project team with clear deliverables and timeline
- Innovation: Provide ideals and help sharpen the teams value proposition to ensure that Credit Suisse maintains its leadership position in this space
- Independence: Work as the sole specialist and build the platform in HK for the initial period, but fully supported by the core team in Singapore.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Single Family Office, or equivalent proven experience working with large UHNW family in client facing role e.g. law firms, accounting firms, trust companies
- Strong tax/legal background
- Alternatively, extensive exposure in asset management particularly in the area of strategic asset allocation and implementation of investment policies.
- A self-starter with the ability to set and manage personal goal with minimal direction.
- Phenomenal soft skills to deal with multiple business partners
- Ability to adapt to and accommodate different client profiles
- Able to speak and write confidently in Mandarin and good command of Cantonese is a plus as you will liaise with Chinese speaking clients
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative under pressure and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.