Agency & Trust - Transaction Manager (Post Close), Vice President
Transaction Manager for post closing matters on Agency and Trust transactions such as defaults, restructuring, liability management. Responsibilities:
1) Manage post-closure matters such as amendments, restructures, defaults, enforcement, material prejudice and liability management matters on Agency and Trust transactions through review, negotiation and execution of relevant documentation
2) Liaising with all deal parties including bondholders, counsel, liquidators, clearing systemsetc in relation to restructurings, enforcement, amendment matters.Handle extensive enquiries from deal parties
3) Negotiate and establish new agency agreements for liability management (LM) exercises andliaise closely with operations to enable them to set up and runLM exercises.
4) Attend bondholder meetings as required. Obtain vote results.
5) Liaise with Euroclear, Clearstream, DTC and any other relevant clearing systems in relation to setting up events, circulating bondholder notices etc
6) Maintaining detailed records around billing for post closing matters.Including: ongoing invoicing to clients /bondholders and following up onamounts due,tracking of funds received fromissuers and bondholders, monitoring ofpre-funding amounts held on account, requesting and tracking top up requests.Tracking trustee counsel costs incurred and invoices raised, ensuring there are adequate funds to pay counsel.Calculating amounts due from indemnifying bondholders and amounts to be repaid following enforcement recovery.
7) Attend and provide input into periodic fiduciary committee meetings where applicable.Provide input into decks and preparing minutes, and arranging upcoming meetings.
8) Ensure accurate and timely set up and ongoing maintenance of transaction files.Create documentation file and chase for outstanding documents/agreements.
9)Prepare deal status summaryreports
10)Produce transaction resume/deal specific checklists where required.Create, verify and action diary dates in ATIS for future events derived from relevant documentation.
11) Instruct the opening of accounts required for post close matters, verify, manage and close as appropriate cash and custody accounts on and offshore
12) Responsible to manage own portfolio of matters Experience:
- Legal background
- Corporate trust knowledge preferred
- Experience in review and negotiation of legal documentation
- Demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Team player
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting