Alternative Fund Services,Client Services VP [50-70K]
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
A foreign bank is looking for a Client Services VP to cope with their business expansion. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team.
Our client is one of the top tier foreign banks with strong presence worldwide. They are currently looking for a Client Services VP under Alternative Fund Services due to expansion.
- Manages a client service team of 5 staff responsible for providing quality client experience on a daily basis.
- Handle clients' enquiries and requests via phone, written correspondence and sometimes meeting in person
- Liaise with the operational teams to resolve any queries on client instructions and dealing related activities
- Participate in projects and initiatives to ensure a consistent and positive client experience
- Coordinates and directs the daily operations of a client service team.
- Monitors work metrics and standards.
- Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
- Maintains relationships with business teams to report client trends and needs.
- Manages internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Responsible for taking care of a selected number of client accounts ranging from moderate to highly complex.
- Bachelor degree with at least 7+ years of custody/market experience.
- Experience in client services, fund accounting, or fund operations is an advantage.
- Candidate with people management experience is an advantage
- Experience in dealing with Hedge Fund clients is preferred
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.