- attractive salary to the right canddiate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Analyst/Associate - (TMT and Real Estate)
My client is a leading private office based in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an Analyst/Associate to assist their investment committee to identify high return opportunities in the one belt one road regions.
- Conduct research and providing business, operational and organizational analysis on initiatives driven by the investment committee to assist key decision making
- Contribute to and develop investment proposals, pitch books and presentations on market trends and strategies.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in investment banking teams or fund side investment team;
- Bachelor’s degree required and Graduate degree preferred with degree in Economics, Finance, Real Estate, Business Administration, Accounting or related field from a reputable intuition;
- Strong analytical, writing, presentation and communications skills;
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure and station aboard when needed.
- Experienced in conducting macro/general research independently;
- Experience in drafting pitch books, investment proposals and presentations is an advantage.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783