About the Team
The Credit Management and Control Section within Hong Kong Corporate Banking Department is responsible for the credit risk analysis and control of the local corporate banking customer portfolios and related mitigation including credit application, rating application preparation, monitoring of the customer credit performance, etc. The role is crucial in supporting the Corporate Banking Department to achieve its business target and comply with regulatory requirements.
- To prepare and review loan / guarantee / security / derivatives related agreements and documents for customers of Hong Kong Corporate Banking Department No. 2 (HKCBD2) and Hong Kong Corporate Banking Department No. 3 (HKCBD3).
- To instruct and liaise with the Bank's approved solicitors firm in respect of non-standard, security and/or complicated documentation.
- To prepare covenant monitoring check sheet for eligible facilities provided to customers of HKCBD2 and HKCBD3.
- To follow the policy & direction of the Dept. /Section, and to assist your superiors in accomplishing the Dept. /Section’s overall duties & responsibilities at all times.
- To provide support in other general affairs of the Section.
- To ensure credit related document executed by the Bank is legal binding and with perfect protection on the Bank’s interest.
- To ensure credit related document executed by the Bank is fully compliance with approved conditions, statutory and internal requirements.
- We are looking for an individual who should be able to judge priority among tasks and makes practical scheduling and time management to complete tasks before deadline.
- He/she should be able to work independently or in a team.
- The individual should be able to effectively negotiate with his/her external/internal counterparties to executive regular tasks. He/she is an excellent team player and has an innovative spirit.
- He/she should respect for, and commit to high standards of business conduct and integrity.
- He/she should build good working relationship with other members and stakeholders and effectively collaborates with them to achieve Team/Section goals.
Work experience, education and skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related discipline;
- At least 2 years’ experience in credit documentation with a corporate bank;
- Knowledge of credit documentation (syndication & bilateral), related procedures and products, and relevant legal requirement. Exposure in syndication / loan administration with commercial or corporate bank is desirable;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese;
- Independent, hardworking and willing to work under pressure.