Analyst/ Associate, Fund Distribution Support
Our client is a top-tier international foreign asset management firm. Looking for a junior distribution support with experience and knowledge on Fund products and Fund Operations. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the fund administrator on trade processing, settlement, dividend, rebate, monthly commission, stock transfer, registrations update, etc.
- Handle client account opening and on- boarding processes
- Provide excellent client services to handle enquiries from clients / distributors via different ways such as phone calls / emails etc.
- Prepare regular reporting to internal and external parties
- Participle in any ad hoc tasks / projects if necessary and streamline the existing processes
- 1-3 years' working experience in the asset management / financial industry as well as fund transfer agency
- Knowledge of fund products
- Good presentation and communication skills, speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- SFC Type 1 of Dealing in Securities
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" OR contact Jacey at 3907 3944 for more details or other opportunities.