About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Assist in daily accounting duties and operations in financial industry;
- Handle full set of accounts;
- Handle staff disbursements and payments of vendors’ invoices;
- Responsible for month end closing, prepare financial statements and balance sheet schedules;
- Assist in interim and final year audit, provide supporting documents and schedules to auditors;
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned by team leader.
- Degree holder, major in accounting or other finance related field;
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant work experience in sizable financial institutions or MNC;
- Fresh graduates are also welcome;
- Independent, strong analytical abilities and communication skill, good time management and high attention to details;
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.