Analyst, Leveraged and Acquisition Finance
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Key Relationships (Internal & External)
- To assist senior members of the team in the origination and execution of bond and/or loan offerings in Greater China region
- Perform credit, company, industry and other analyses for proposals, rating exercises, bond and/or loan execution
- Prepare loan and/ or bond financing proposals, derivative proposals, market updates or other marketing materials (e.g. pitch books, teasers and information memoranda) for circulation and discussion with clients
- Prepare update, reports, filings and other materials required by inhouse compliance, business ntrol and other internal parties
- Liaise with clients, external parties and internal parties to complete necessary tasks in bond and/or loan execution
- Work closely with business partners such as FRISK, Client Coverage CCIB, FM sales & trading and other product teams to maximise business opportunities for the bank
- Prepare financing related documents including credit memos, business credit approvals, letter of interest and term sheets
- To be fully aware of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to Compliance Risk monitoring and Money Laundering Prevention. Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an on-going basis. Any suspicious transactions must be reported immediately to the line manager or the Business Money Laundering Prevention Officer / Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer.
- Client Coverage team notably the respective RMs in CCIB and FI, and Credit Analysts (Islamic Banking in some countries as may be applicable)
- Industry Bankers
- Credit Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Control Room
- Working members of Operations, Global Markets and Credit Operations.
- Working members of large and middle market corporates, MNCs, institutional clients, quasi government bodies, market regulators, rating agencies, competitor banks, legal and tax advisors.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Underwriting/Arrangement Fees
- Number of deals closed
- Innovative Structures proposed/close
- Total Income for entire (in country) fixed income business (indirect measurable)
- Timeliness, quantity and quality of Name Clearance, Customer Fact-sheets, Underwriting Applications, Business Credit Applications/ Credit Headsup, Presentations and Sales Pitch and research materials.
- University degree preferably in a relevant discipline such as finance, commerce, business administration, economics, mathematics and engineering with 1 to 3 years of working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and analytical skills
- Self-starter & ability to think laterally
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.