Analyst Programmer - IT (Surveillance & OTC Clearing Systems) (12-month Contract)
- Responsible for the infrastructure setup, maintenance and support for various Linux-based systems supporting Market Surveillance on HKEX cash and derivatives markets.
- As team player to take part in varies projects on HKEX Cash and Derivatives markets.
- Liaise with IT infrastructure team for system setup, OS upgrade and performance testing
- Perform optimization, capacity planning, performance monitoring and securitymanagement for the Linux platforms
- Compliance with organizations policies and standards. Establish and maintain technical standards and best practices
- Develop tools/utilities to automate and streamline system health-checking and daily operations
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- At least 2-3 years' relevant work experience
- Solid experience in scripts languages on Linux such as Python and bash
- Experienced in big data analytic skill is an advantage
- Experienced in applying automation tools to configuration management, technical testing and deployment
- Good organizational skills, good problem solving skills, and a willingness to work with teams, individuals and suppliers to troubleshoot application problems
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.