Our client is a global investment management firm looking for a junior RFP writer to expand the Global RFP Team’s presence and who will take the initiative to continually look for opportunities to improve the quality, timeliness, and efficiency submissions in the APAC region.
The candidate will be responsible for Requests for Proposals (“RFPs") and Due Diligence Questionnaires ("DDQs") sourced by the Asia Pacific (APAC) Client Coverage team, which currently includes coverage of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, and Singapore. Working as part of the Global RFP Team, the successful candidate will ensure that RFPs are completed in a timely manner and tailored to local investor requirements.
- Manage the coordination and completion of RFPs and DDQs in the APAC region
- Collaborate with senior client coverage, investment team, and Subject Matter Experts colleagues throughout the firm to craft RFP responses
- Partner with the Global RFP Team to ensure all deadlines are met and to allow for consistent & accurate messaging across all questionnaires
- Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and quality of RFP submissions for APAC
- Build an in-depth understanding of the firm's product offerings and investment capabilities
- Build and maintain a database of APAC answers to supplement the existing US and UK databases
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, or business preferred
- 1+ years in an RFP role at an asset management firm preferred
- Broad market knowledge across asset classes (equities, fixed income & alternatives)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Chinese), ability to communicate effectively with senior investment professionals and subject matter experts
- Experience using RocketDocs (PMAPS) is a plus
- Excellent time-management, planning, and organizational skills
- Self-starter with proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail