Analyst / Senior Consultant - Cyber Intelligence Center - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic, technology, operational and fraud risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their businesses this may be your chance to start a remarkable career.
Technology Risk team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address technology risks, and to ensure that early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive technology risk consulting services to a broad range of businesses.
Our team in Hong Kong is rapidly growing. Due to client demand, we are looking for talents to join our high performing team. At Deloitte we view technology risk as primarily a business challenge. It take not only advanced technologies to mitigate technology risk, but also strong threat awareness, sound analytics capabilities, and solid preparedness to mount an effective response to crises; on the other hand, dependable governance processes are required to support strong leadership keeping organizations focused on what really matters.
In view of this, we deliver to our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive technology risk programs, catering to all levels, from C-suite to technology operations. This broad reach enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining us, you can be part of the forces developing next-gen technology risk solutions. Work you'll do:
You are also expected to:
- Provide 24 x 7 cybersecurity threat management in Cyber Intelligence Center
- Provide service desk operation to keep track of client service requests and security incidents
- Provide risk-based analysis of heterogeneous log data to determine potential compromise
- Monitor and analyse the security alerts generated from Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and other security monitoring platform
- Liaise with clients on security incidents and provide timely remedial action
- Support T2 security incident response investigations including forensic and malware analysis and prepare incident reporting
- Conduct research on global cyber threat landscape through open source channels, vendor feeds, etc.
- Shift duty / standby support is required
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, Risk Management, Management Information Systems or related disciplines
- Possessing one year or more of experience in SOC operation, threat hunting and research of global cyber threat landscape is an advantage
- Familiarity with cyber incident response methodologies and processes and advanced investigative, compliance, and/or regulatory analytics
- Professional security-related qualification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, OSCE, etc. will be preferred
- Good technical knowledge in network topology and network security across firewall, IDS, IPS, VPN, TCP/IP protocol, etc.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, also be able to work under tight deadlines, prioritize, handle multiple tasks
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skill
- Good team-player, being self-motivate and able to work independent with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN171418