- Top Tier Global Real Estate Investor - 1 – 5 years’ of real estate private equity or investment banking experience required - Based in Hong Kong
A global real estate fund is seeking to grow their investment team in Hong Kong as they expand their portfolio across Asia Pacific. The Company seeks investment opportunities into operating platforms and real estate assets, across asset classes. They are looking for an Analyst or Associate to cover real estate investment, supporting on due diligence, deal execution and portfolio management across Asia Pacific, with a bias towards selected countries like Japan and Korea.
The Analyst/Associate is primarily responsible for managing the due diligence and full acquisition processes of operating platforms, providing support to the investment team. You will be responsible for providing research and analytical support, assisting in sourcing and selecting investment opportunities, full management of screening and due diligence process, and investment and asset management across Asia Pacific.
- Supporting deal sourcing and structuring for investments and acquisitions of platform level deals across Asia Pacific
- Due diligence including market research, financial analysis and asset valuation
- Preparation of proposals for approval by the investment committee approval
- Negotiation and closing of transactions
- Assisting set-up of new funds including structuring, review of project pipeline, and investor relations
- Working with asset management team to monitoring projects throughout the entire investment period including review of Company performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Relationship building with joint venture partners, consultants and service providers.
To be successful in this position you should possess:
- Degree qualifications in finance, economics, or real estate
- 1 – 5 years of relevant experience in a top-tier private equity fund or investment bank
- Advanced financial analysis and modelling skills
- Fluency in Korean or Japanese is required
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org