These will be Analyst to VP L1/L2 Application Support roles for a Top Tier Investment Bank for their Equities Teams. This will be a great opportunity for any Application Support specialist who wants to take a new challenge in diversifying his/her product knowledge in a reputable investment bank. This opportunity will allow proactive management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health. Moreover they will be handling support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field that involves programming, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years technology experience in a commercial environment
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with appreciation of technical risk
- Experience on either SQL, Python or other related scripting languages
- Experience supporting applications in a Linux or Unix environment, with sound knowledge incident and release management process.
- Project management of tasks, issue resolution, and escalation
- Experience developing test cases and ensuring appropriate test coverage through unit and automated testing
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or look for Dane Gustilo at +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion