Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Lead and manage initiatives including process review and rework initiatives
- Perform analytical tasks including handling and delivering operational data analysis for senior management review
- Improve operational efficiency by developing and enhancing tools and processes to streamline daily operations
- Manage BAU work and activities if necessary
- Participate in regional projects and initiatives as required
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree holder with at least 6 years working experience in data analysis / MIS preferred in the Banking industry
- Strong knowledge in MS PowerPoint & Excel macro / VBA and Cognos Reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to multi-tasking
- Work as a team, well organized, attention to details and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid experience in process review and rework
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.