Analytics - AIM Tradedesk Analyst - Hong Kong
Fund managers, compliance officers and middle office managers face the challenge of doing their job in the most efficient way possible. They need solutions that help them trade securities, attain best execution, and manage their risk, compliance, and straight-through processing. Bloomberg's Buy-side order, execution and position management system is designed to meet and exceed these needs.
What's the role?
Tradedesk Analysts are the domain and subject matter experts. We deliver a knowledgeable and proactive service to Bloomberg clients and provide valuable insights that drive the business forward. We're aligned to our industry leading Buy-Side order management solution (AIM) that delivers global order, execution, and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations. Bloomberg clients rely on the service and domain expertise our Tradedesk Analysts provide to operate effectively and use the power of our Order Management System to make better business decisions.
You're a curious and inquisitive troubleshooter that is eager to share tips and insights about business-critical features and exciting new functionality. Whether you're on a chat, getting on a call or on-site with your client, you can quickly size up a situation and provide a solution.
We'll trust you to provide expertise in the 3 core areas below:
Client Service - At Bloomberg we pride ourselves on focusing on the client experience, providing them with the fastest and reliable solutions:
We'd love to see:
- You'll use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients
- You'll exceed client expectations by taking ownership and driving resolution
- You'll create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs
Product and Domain Expertise - You'll know our customers' business, our competitors, and Bloomberg's product offerings:
- You'll proactively develop your knowledge of our products and our customers' workflows
- You'll share and build knowledge across the business
- You'll apply product knowledge to enhance the customer experience
- You'll stay ahead of what's happening in the financial markets and understand the impact on our clients
Business Impact - the value-add brought to internal stakeholders, including Product, Sales, Implementation and Engineering:
- You'll generate leads and contribute to Sales campaigns
- You'll validate, analyze, and prioritize product enhancement requests and fixes for Product and Engineering
- You'll provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
You'll need to have:
- At least 18 months experience in Financial Services and/or a Financial Technology company
- Experience in Sell-Side or Buy-Side markets and an understanding of the trade life cycle
- Previous knowledge of an Order Management System or other electronic trading systems
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills, with good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in English
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese (written and spoken) to support our Chinese-speaking clients
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols such as FIX, TNP, XML
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.