Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
- Maintaining and expanding the kdb+ analytics platform, which currently subscribes to full market tick data in Asia + US markets. Supporting the full system stack from market data api’s to quantitative models and analytics;
- Working closely with the algo development team to gather requirements and appropriately integrate them within the analytics framework;
- Working closely with quant analysts to study tick data and market microstructure, developing analytics and reports which measure and contrast these attributes;
- Working closely with traders and front desk users to deliver analytics, reports and other relevant content for trader web portal.
- 1-3 years of industry experience with kdb+. Candidates with less kdb+ experience but with other data engineering/analytics experience will be considered;
- A passion for coding and technology;
- The ability to work independently;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with market data api’s or a desire to learn;
- Experience in C++, UNIX and shell scripting languages is preferred.