Analytics and Insights Manager, Retail Banking Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support Operation teams on MI and costing including regular and ad-hoc reporting. The MI reporting includes automation of regular report by extracting and consolidating data from different operation teams for analysis to obtain a meaningful result for practical purposes. Incorporation of cost analysis into those MIS report to draw meaningful insight in both cost and efficiency prospective.
- Standardise and simplify processes and reporting. To improve and streamline the current reporting method, all reports shall be constantly updated and reviewed to be more presentable and easier to prepare.
- Propose area of improvement in cost efficiency, automation and straight-through processing to Operations team by analysing data and MI reports and creating insights through best market practice for the Operations team.
- 5-7 years of experience in MI production and analytics in Banking industry, preferably with relevant experience in Operations
- Basic knowledge in retail banking products, operation processes
- Strong skills in MS Excel and knowledge in SAS programming
- Able to work independently and under stress
- Fluent English and Chinese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.