As an Android Developer, you will play a key role designing, building, testing, and deploying the innovative Android apps within our organization. The ideal candidate must have experience as the technical lead in developing mobile apps, working with diverse business partners and the ability to juggle multiple concurrent development efforts.
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development principles and tools for Android
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Manage risk and change with an agile approach
- Adept at learning new technologies quickly
- Be a brilliant developer addicted to mobile technology.
- Be driven to succeed & be self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision or hand-holding.
- Be comfortable providing guidance and leadership to junior developers
- Proficient with object oriented programming based development.
- Should have experience in Java programming
- Proficient with Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle, GIT, MacOS
- Thorough understanding of REST-ful API design.
At Capgemini, the health of you, our employees and candidates is of utmost importance to us. With our digital working capabilities, we can use this to our advantage to ensure our recruitment journey with you, during the pandemic, can be carried out as safely as possible. This has extended to our day to day work whereby we encourage flexibility to our teams to work remotely if and where needed.
In order to support diversity and equality in the workplace, we believe in the importance of raising up our female employees and candidates by implementing and highlighting events such as International Women’s Day, #ReferHer and Women@Capgemini.