About Crypto.com :
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 4,000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com . Requirements
- We're looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing sophisticated applications. You will be involved in the end-to-end mobile application development life cycle.
- Work closely with our product teams and play an active role in shaping future feature development.
- Passionate about software engineering and love to build mobile apps and systems;
- Care about code quality, robustness and end user experience;
- Mastery in Kotlin or Java to build commercial Android apps. Experience in using asynchronous programming tools such as RxJava/Coroutine, Android Jetpack, secure app development, rapid agile development and Test-Driven Development frameworks is a plus.
- The ability to understand and create technical architectures and lead teams of developers across multiple features is also a benefit.
- Keen to learn and develop your skills
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team