To support the growth of the Asian business, we are recruiting Product Support to be based in our Hong Kong office and reporting to Head of Product Support, Asia. These are challenging roles that require committed, team-orientated and flexible individuals with strong academic records and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The role will involve support tasks that embrace Linedata's Front-To-Back office platform for both institutional and alternative asset management.
About the role:
- Provide application support on Order Management, Portfolio Management, Risk Manager and Fund Accounting system platforms
- Maintenance, release or deployment of applications
- Manage incidents and escalations from internal operation teams, business operations and client
- Maintain environment availability facilitating client activities
- Carry out implementation and testing of new system modules or fixes
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related discipline(s)
- 3+ years’ application support experience
- With knowledge of programming language, SQL, database (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Exposure to financial service, support experience on trading platform or accounting system will be a great advantage
- Experience in programming/scripting is highly desirable but not a must
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates will be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the market leaders. If the role is of your interest please forward your full CV with a covering letter describing how your particular skill set suits the parameters set out above, including your current salary, expected salary and availability date.
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer, offering an attractive package of benefits. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an assessment session in Hong Kong that may include written tests.