Asset Management - Portfolio Manager, China Equities
- An outstanding opportunity to join a growing investment team as a Portfolio Manager/Research Analyst covering China Equities (A & H).
- Responsibility for portfolio management of the China A Equity Fund and related segregated accounts from idea generation through to execution and risk management.
- Undertaking research, financial modeling and conduct due-diligence on companies to generate value-add investment ideas.
- Writing buy and sell investment recommendations with an in-depth understanding of the investment research process.
- Presenting investment ideas to the Portfolio Management team.
- Ensuring high quality of service and timely responses to client or prospect queries.
- Supporting the sales efforts of our various internal and external distribution channels.
- You hold a minimum of 5 years' experience as a portfolio manager in China Equities or in fundamental equity research in the buy-side or sell-side. Furthermore, you hold Equity asset class, strategy and market knowledge.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with team members, partners and our clients.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and a detailed understanding of fundamental equity analysis, performance and risk metrics. In addition, to having a strong work ethic and the highest degree of honesty and integrity.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Academic background with preferably a Master's degree in Business, Finance or a quantitative discipline. CFA, FRM and/or CAIA designations are beneficial.
- In-depth knowledge of the MS office applications (PowerPoint, Excel) and Bloomberg. In addition, possessing knowledge of database management tools and Blackrock Aladdin would be a plus.