Asset Management, China Intermediary Business, Sales Support, Analyst / Associate
J.P. Morgan Asset Managementlaunched its China Intermediary Business in 2007 serving Qualified DomesticInstitutional Investors (China QDII Scheme) - a scheme that officially andlegitimately allowed domestic investors to invest offshore. Since 2016, theChina Intermediary team has expanded its business to cover other cross-borderprograms including Mutual Recognition of Funds (MRF).
The China Intermediary team servesfinancial intermediaries such as local banks, foreign banks, securitiescompanies, wealth management firms and online distribution channels through acombination of both segregated mandates and white-labeling distribution model.We provide a wide range of investment strategies and solutions to investors,spanning across various asset classes, regions and markets.
As a leading playeramong global asset managers in the QDII scheme and the largest player in MutualRecognition of Funds, we aim to serve our clients with first class productsolutions in a first class way. The Role:
Currently, we are looking for aSales Support at Analyst or Associate level to support the China Intermediaryteam's business coverage and enhance the sales support function. Qualifications:
- University graduate in Business, Finance and / or related disciplineswith minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably with a background inasset management
- Good understanding of financial terminologies, investment funds and thefund distribution landscape in China
- Willingness to work on weekends and travel to China when necessary; ableto manage high volumes, work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Solid knowledge of relevant software and applications and Chinese typing
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Mandarin isessential; fluency in Cantonese is a plus
- Mature, honest, proactive and positive attitude; team-oriented plusstrong communication and interpersonal skills