Are you at your best in identifying high-potential prospects and clients together with our private bankers who are known as Client Advisors? Are you passionate about sales and servicing clients while keeping a close watch on regulatory requirements? We are looking for someone like that to:
• sell and advice on our products and services which comprise of Professional e-Trading via Bloomberg, Securities Lending, Performance & Risk Analytics, Institutional Custody and Private Label Funds
• be involved in the cost calculation, pricing proposals and negotiations in collaboration with our Client Advisors
• produce marketing materials, client presentations and training materials for our private bankers and other colleagues
• onboard clients, manage and review their accounts, in essence providing first class after sales service and relationship management
• work closely with team members in Singapore, Hong Kong, Luxembourg and Zurich to provide specific offerings to clients and develop new business
You’ll be working in the Asset Servicing team in Hong Kong. We partner with our Client Advisors to deliver best in class solutions to the most sophisticated and institutional-like Wealth Management clients within Greater China across our Ultra High Net Worth, Global Family Office and Financial Intermediary client businesses
• a university degree preferably related to finance and banking
• at least 5 years of experience in a similar sales role including in prime brokerage and custody client services
• experience in servicing sophisticated and very demanding clients as well as senior internal stakeholders
• strong interpersonal and communication skills
• passionate about the financial markets and able to clearly explain its concepts, products and services
• equally passionate about creating an excellent client experience
• highly proactive, independent and results oriented
• fluent in English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.