A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre ALM Manager in supporting Bank’s Asset & Liability Management, the interest rate risk on banking book, liquidity risk, interest risk and market risk for Treasury and Global Banking areas.
- To assist in implementing strategies over Bank’s asset and liabilities, balance sheet growth and projection, with an on-going monitoring of the result
- To conduct the ALM related analysis and make recommendation to optimize profitability and take into account regulatory requirements
- Support ALM projects, make review and propose to the ALCO on optimal balance sheet structure and its impact on pricing strategies
- To coordinate with relevant business lines and Treasury during ALM process to drive towards the business targets
- Assist to enhance and maintain internal fund transfer pricing mechanism of the Bank
- Manage the interest rate risk on banking book / liquidity risk / market risk / capital management
- To own policy and procedure on management of the interest rate risk on banking book / liquidity risk / market risk / capital management, including its governance, setting up of monitoring tools, limits and early warning indicators, stress tests, etc.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Member of relevant professional bodies in Accounting/ Finance / Risk management
- At least 6-8 years of banking experience with exposures in ALM related areas from commercial bank
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in treasury activities and products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and sound analytical thinking
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Knowledge of financial products and regulatory requirements related to liquidity risk Management / Market Risk Management / Capital Management is highly preferable
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager Level
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.