Our client is a leading Chinese asset management platform, and they are looking for an operations manager to join their firm.
The operations manager report directly to the firm's Chief Operations Officer(COO) and is responsible for the daily operation of the firm.
- Perform daily fund operation, maintenance of funds, and portfolio valuations / reconciliations
- Coordinate / Instruct external administration and custodians of the funds on fund operation issues.
- Coordinate order processing and ensure accurate and timely settlement for client and fund transactions
- Bachelors degree or above
- Minimum of 5 years of operations work experience in the financial industry
- Candidates with operations experience in an asset management firm is preferred