Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for
We are looking for an experienced individual to assist the Collections Manager on outstanding debts for our unsecured lending portfolio for Mox. This role designs and executes the collections strategy, and negotiates the payment arrangement with the customers who are in need. Job Highlights
- Responsible for all collections related activities
- Formulate account strategies and action plans
- Manage and monitor non-performing accounts
- Manage and monitor non-performing loans (NPLs) to maximise recovery and to reduce the number of NPL accounts for the Bank.
- Formulate account strategies and action plans for the designated NPL accounts and review and monitor recovery actions.
- Report and update management of the progress of NPL accounts.
- Liaise with outside collection agents on problem accounts and manage its progress.
- Assist on achieve annual business targets, for instances, provision balance, impairment loss ratio, bad debt recoveries, etc.
- To perform telephone dunning call to overdue accounts and negotiate the settlement plan
- Offer assistance to those customers having financial problems through negotiation and settlement to reduce the credit loss
- Handle the end-to-end process on external forbearance program (IVA & DRP) proposal preparation for all retail banking products
- Control and monitor the process for the case under IVA and DRP with management MIS provided
- Execute collection strategies in order to manage an acceptable level of credit loss and maximize recovery return through in-house collection action
- Ensure good control mechanisms are in place and to ensure complied with Code of Banking Practice and the Bank's standard
- To identify and execute workflow re-engineering processes
- To ensure / improve operations effectiveness and KPIs
- TU record audit control as well as a backup of TU record enquiry
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to enhancement the process and processing time
- Respond to events, make tactical decision and execute plans as well as performance management.
- Liaise and negotiate with customer to have a mutual agreement for early recovery of the concerned account.
- To comply with all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with Group and Local policies, procedures and codes, including anti-money laundering.
- To ensure compliance with Local Laws and Regulations that the Risk Function have Risk Control ownership, as defined in the Operational Risk Framework.
- Provide administration and operation support including system projects/enhancement as required from time to time.
- Timely coaching and feedback to subordinate team members.
- At least 3 years of functional risk experience in the areas of Collection/ Credit / Risk Management / Customer Service / Retail and Business Banking.
- Minimum Bachelor's university degree, preferably in the discipline of Banking and Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- With legal case handling experience is preferable
- Knowledge in Bank's operation process and systems are preferable
- Possesses sharp judgment and ability to make prompt and reliable recommendations to management
- under tight timelines
- Good communication, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent speaking in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Pleasant character with logical thinking
- Basic Microsoft usage skills