Assistant AML Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 18 Feb 19
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
• Provide advice to frontline in handling suspicious transactions and other AML issues
• Review and escalate suspicious transactions to senior and regulatory bodies when necessary
• Prepare periodical reports in accordance with the requirements of management and regulatory bodies
• Ensure the legitimacy and compliance of the bank operations and make sure it complies with all laws, rules, regulations and related requirements
• Degree or above in related disciplines
• 3 years of AML monitoring experience in banking industry
• Well-verse in AML related legislation and guidelines
• Well organized with the ability to work independently
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.