KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and in FY20 had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work. From being closely involved in supporting the firm's business strategy and helping to ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable and billing. Responsibilities
- Perform daily accounting work on accounts payable (and back up on accounts receivable), and funds transfer between client and office accounts
- Coordinate with our shared service centre in China
- Follow up payments' approval logistics
- Assist in month end closing and prepare schedules
- Provide general administrative support to the department
- Prepare ad hoc schedules and reports upon request
- Higher Diploma or above in Accountancy
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounting work
- Minimum passed in DSE including Chinese, English and Mathematics
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A good command of both spoken and written English
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Immediately available preferred
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.