Assistant Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting (1-year Contract)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
As a team member of benefit reporting team, to assist IFRS reporting. Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the assigned reports to be submitted to regulator or Group finance
- Ensure accuracy of benefit related accounting and comply with IFRS requirement
- Prepare IFRS reporting materials for Group reporting and ensure the compliance of Group accounting requirement
- Prepare monthly benefit analysis and management reports
- Oversee the outsourcing quality of manual journal and IFRS reporting templates
2. Support on finance projects
- Work with the team and other relevant parties (such as operations, IT, Actuarial, other departments, etc.) to deliver the result.
- Assist in system development and perform UAT.
You are required to obtain relevant licenses if your job involves in regulated activities. Minimum Job Requirements:
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet regulator/operational other requirements
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 3-5 years relevant experience
- Sound insurance accounting knowledge and experience is a plus
- Knowledge in up-to-date accounting standards
- Experience in mass data analytics
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with creativity
- Proficient in Excel functions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.