Assistant Anti Fraud Manager
- Overall coordination in all fraud related incidents from branches and contact center ；
- Monitor the investigation progress in fraud related branch incidents and ensure authority regulations are fulfilled ；
- Convey business incident case information to relevant units for follow up actions and internal training purposes ；
- Ensure compliance with relevant bank's policies and procedures, legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management.
- Preferably degree holder or above;
- Experience in banking industry is preferable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua;
- Be a good team-player, proactive and self-motivated; and
- Independent thinking, self-motivation and job responsibility.