Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our branch network as Assistant Branch Sales Quality Assurance Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Assist the manager in ensuring that branch sales staff have a clear understanding of internal and regulatory requirements
- Support the team for On-going review on workflows and guidelines to enhance sales quality and compliance standard as well as to enhance service delivery
- Implement sales quality control at branches and support reinforcement activities to promote the concept of "treat customers fairly" and driving "good customer outcomes"
- Support the manager in developing and coordinating activities to foster a customer-centric business culture and the concept of 'treat customers fairly'
- Monitor the implementation of new wealth sales compliance and procedure in branches for the best delivery of new products and services
- Monitor red flagged areas as early detection and timely escalation once irregularities observed
- Ensure all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank
- Work with the Manager to monitor the sales quality of the team, manage and mitigate wealth sales risks and conduct risks
- Work closely with Branch Managers to maintain regular communications, monthly meetings and updates on sales compliance-related guidelines and policies
- University Degree in a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of insurance and investment sales experience in retail banking
- Familiar with relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
- Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal and problem skills
- Customer centric mindset and ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Proficiency in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.