Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Business Development Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Understand and provide excellent customer service, enabling customers to enjoy the full benefits of our Mandatory Provident Funds and Employee Benefits products
- Build an excellent business network with business partners, build relationships and demonstrate strong market expertise
- Be involve in any adhoc business programs and activities
- Complete business fulfilment process as appropriate
- Maximize customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfil customers' needs
- Establish good rapport and maintain relationship with customers, handling enquiries, resolving customer problems or complaints and follow up with customer’s applications
- Assist team manager on coaching new joiner & teammates to accomplish team and department objectives
- Assist manager in maintaining a smooth, effective, and efficient daily operations of the team
- Participate in business activities
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree educated in finance or related discipline
- Qualified with Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination qualification
- Passed in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1,7 & 8
- Solid relevant experience in banking or customer service
- Basic understanding of the Mandatory Provident Funds or Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance business and product knowledge
- Team player with a self-motivated mind-set and genuine interest in banking or pensions industry
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Candidates with more experience might be considered for Assistant Business Development Manager
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.