Assistant Business Financial Crime Risk Manager, Customer Risk Monitoring Unit - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Business Financial Crime Risk Manager, Customer Risk Monitoring Unit
. Principal responsibilities
- Support Retail Banking and Wealth Management implementation and delivery of various Business Financial Crime Risk (BFCR) Management related requirements
- Assisting multiple BFCR related initiatives including risk mitigation activities, projects, reviews etc.
- Support execution decisions relating to BFCR solutions and escalation of issues, risks and dependencies as appropriate
- Provide support during the project phases of testing, simulation, business readiness and implementation with final responsibility to assist a manager in actual realisation of the project objectives
- Manage input from stakeholders and collate responses to build comprehensive case for decisions including escalation
- Drive a focus on risk outcome that each review needs to result in a sensible assessment of the risk and relevant recommendations
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills required
- Experience in Financial Crime including Anti Money Laundering, Sanctions and Customer Due Diligence preferred
- Practical knowledge of customer screening and transaction monitoring processes an advantage
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Transformation or Risk function experience preferred
- Good language, communication and presentation skills
- A keen eye for details and able to cope with stress to meet tight deadline
- Willing to learn and able to adapt new challenges
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.