Assistant Business Strategy Manager / Business Strategy Manager (Collateral Management)
- Assist the product manager to implement collateral management projects in OTC derivatives markets, including :
- Monitor all stakeholders' execution progress and report project progress to the product manager and senior management
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders the nature of new products/business, existing gaps and related business risks;
- Liaise and collaborate with the Bank's different business units, including operations, risk, finance, IT departments, as well as external parties throughout the various execution phases of the projects
- Become a key stakeholder in the Bank's daily OTC derivatives collateral management process. Significant exposure to the Bank's treasury business can be expected.
- Review and understand the global regulatory framework e.g. HKMA SPM CR-G-14, EMIR uncleared margin rules etc.
- Monitor latest market developments
- Understand the end-to-end flow of collateral management
- Assist in the development of extensive collateral management functions and infrastructure
- Engage in dispute resolution, VM / IM reconciliation, counterparty negotiation of collateral profile
- Provide basic analysis on margin collateral regularly
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Financial Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in banking or financial industry
- Familiar with treasury products and related regulations; understanding of related workflow and risks
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM or equivalent will be an advantage
- Ability to finish assigned tasks independently
- Strong time management, communication and personnel management skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking will be an advantage.